An American in Scotland

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Driver's Test Update

Well, I'm thrilled to announce that after three months of driving lessons and much pain and suffering, I passed my driver's test.

Test takers are allowed up to 15 minor faults before failing the test, and I managed to get through with four, which I guess is pretty good if you ignore the fact that I've been driving since 1980. Minor faults are things like signaling too early or too late, not looking in your mirrors enough or not putting on your hand brake at a stoplight. A major fault, which means automatic failure, would be something that is either illegal or dangerous.

Anyway, it's one less headache to worry about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. I failed twice before I passed, the test is so bloody hard, and when you are 17 expensive!!

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home